MODE 1.02 is here. Our powerful configurator platform ready for the next chapter. So what have we been up to?
- During the past 12-18 months MODE has continued to develop it’s knowledge of the technology
- MODE has continued to refine the render engine, resulting in a more sophisticated look and feel.
- MODE has continued to refine the render & lighting quality. More realistic and convincing.
- MODE now has its own secure servers. We Invested in our setup ensuring a more reliable service.
- MODE can respond quickly and effectively. I fulltime team of staff based in the UK.
- MODE now has the skills in house to deliver 100% of the system in house.
- MODE has continued developing it’s affiliations with more fabric houses. Vescom, Yarwood, Muirhead, Camira. With more to folow.
MODE 1.01 UI upgrades & UX refinements
- Clearer highlighted selections
- Smaller finish swatches
- Reduced loading times
- More stable & reliable
- Increased screen space for the product
- Swatches organised by colour variant
- Improved website integration with a responsive iFrame
- HD image capture (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- A large database of fabrics
MODE 1.02 UI upgrades & UX refinements
- New light/dark backdrops
- Zoom off by default
- Zoom off/on option
- New photoreal render engine
- More refined shaders and materials
- Start configurator button
- Loading bar on startup
MODE 2.0 platform future developments
- New backend dashboard with user management (in progress)
- Backdrop room set imagery for hero shots
- Upload your own backdrop images for hero shots
- Augmented Reality
- Presentation mode
- Toon effect icon maker
- History of selections
- Save and create presets
- Alternative Languages
- Animated products
- More configurable lighting
- Downloadable content
- Realtime engine optimisation
- And much much more
MODE the company
- More frequent and regular updates & communications
- More frequent introduction of developments & features
- Active marketing and social media activities
- Capital Investment
- A desire to create something amazing
- A desire to operate a professional business
- A desire to introduce new technologies
- We have the skill sets to deliver
Our vision is clear and our latest developments can now be seen. We hope you continue to benefit from our latest updates and that the Mode can become a strategic part of your business.